VCT / Vinyls
Vinyl products are widely used in schools, hospitals, offices and public buildings.
Vinyl composition tile (VCT) are composed of colored vinyl chips formed by heat and pressure. The tiles are 1/8″thick and 12″squares. VCT is favored over other kinds of flooring materials in high-traffic areas because of its low cost, durability and ease of maintenance.
Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) are vinyl tiles that very closely resemble wood, stone, terrazzo and concrete. The manufacturers achieve remarkable realism by combining the latest advances in technology, imaging, texturing and finishing.
Vinyl sheet flooring is best known for its lack of seams, varying widths, and different backings. Made from layers, vinyl sheet flooring has a more solid feel than most other vinyl options. There are many different styles and patters to choose from to create a desired floor.
Vinyl plank is a popular substitute to hardwood floors. The appearance of the planks is strikingly similar to a real wood floor but is less expensive and waterproof.
- High percentages of recycled content
- Cushioned feel to be easy on back and knees
- Warm touch relative to tile and stone
- Easy cuts and assembly for colorful and decorative patterns
- Great resilience to abrasion and impact damage
- Repeated refinishes are possible with chemical strippers and mechanical buffing
- Waterproof surface(however the adhesive is not)